Monday, December 17, 2012

For BF

We met each other at the Senior School Opening Day.I always think that it is destiny that makes us together. You always smile to my words with your soft voice--my girl. My eyes are filled with tears and heart with love when the most beautiful two words come to me. Thank you, darling, I love you.          

 
watch: confession

Have you remembered this watch I sent for you? You said it was you who confess love first. I bet it was me. I sent this watch before you said love to me, I am sure. Sweetie, the watch in China has a beautiful message--confession. heh...



take me to travel
We went to the same university. The happiest thing in the unversity is travel with you. I still remember the words you said on the train, when we got to the destination, you said to me, "the most important goods, take you to my heart, we are here." after the train anouncement "dear passengers, the train is reached, please take away your important goods, have a nice trip!" I cried and laughed at that moment. You laughed at me and said that is the popular saying on the line. I knew. But it is you who said to me that moved me a lot. Just because of you.

warm with you
 At university, I spared some time on part-time job which you did not know at that time. you complained that I love you less than ever. But when I sent you this scarf which was bought by my first wage, you finally forgived me finally. But you said you did not like the color.To my surprise, you wore it all the winter.

handsome, my love
 After graduation, we work at the same city. life is not easy. you are tired and me too.I saw this wind coat on the model when I did shopping with my good friends. It fits you. Just enjoy and be luxury for once, ok?
improvisation for everything
A famous transcript in the film Forrest Gump, There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. So I want to hear others saying that my boyfriend has a good taste. The most important thing is that you wear it comfortably.That is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment